How to insert a Cookie Popup in Webflow
If you want to the script to the header of your Webflow website, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Webflow account and open the project you want to add the script to.
- In the Designer, click on the "Project Settings" button in the bottom left corner.
- In the Project Settings panel, select the "Custom Code" tab.
- Scroll down to the "Head Code" section, where you can add your script. Click inside the box and paste your script.
If your site is based in europe use this script you need on your page:
<script src="https://europe.cookiepopup.com/cookiepopup.js" defer></script>
<script src="https://usa.cookiepopup.com/cookiepopup.js" defer></script>
- Once you have added the necessary HTML tags to your script, click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the Project Settings panel.
- Publish your site to see the changes take effect.